Registrants may earn up to 16 hours of credit (1.6 CEUs) by attending Great eXpectations eConference.
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
CPE Monitor: ASHP will begin to report completed CE activity credit to ACPE beginning January 1, 2013. Please be sure to print and retain your ASHP CE statements for your records prior to this date. If you have not already done so, be sure to obtain your NAPB Unique eProfile ID by visiting http://nabp.org
Can CE credit be earned for attending the sessions on-demand?
Yes, all registrants can earn CE credit for both the live sessions as well as those viewed on-demand. To access on-demand sessions, login to the virtual conference, click on "Educational Sessions" and select the presentation you wish to attend. Click "on demand" to watch that session. Make sure you note the CE code – and enter that code when you go to log your CE credits. The site to log your CE credits is ce.ashp.org.
How to Claim CE for Attending the Great X eConference
1. Login to the ASHP CE Center at http://ce.ashp.org.
- Enter your username (email address) and password (minimum of 6 characters).
- Click on the link Process Meeting CE.
- On the list of live CE activities, find 2012 ASHP Great eXpectations eConference and click on Start. Do not click on Remove.
2. Select the session(s) you attended.
- At the bottom of the page, click on Submit.
- Attest your submission and verify your total CE credit hours by checking the box next to the statement “I attest that I have completed this continuing education activity ...” and click on Submit to confirm your submission.
- Complete the mandatory evaluation for each session you attended.
3. Print your statement.
Some states have special requirements for program content to meet their requirements for continuing education. Please check with your state to determine if such requirements exist and to determine if these programs meet those requirements.