Housing for the Midyear is now Closed!
November 2, 2009 was the official cut off date to make hotel reservations.
To modify or cancel a reservation or make a new reservation (reservations will be made based on availability and hotels may charge higher rates) at any ASHP hotel, please contact the hotel directly. Please refer to your confirmation acknowledgement for hotel information, phone/fax/address or click or visit The Housing Connection to view hotel phone numbers.
If you have a question the hotel is unable to answer, The Housing Connection can be contacted for assistance at toll free at 877-505-0675 or 801-505-4613. (Agents available 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, Monday - Friday)
ASHP has worked to provide Midyear registrants with a wide selection of quality hotels at competitive rates in Las Vegas. Shuttle bus service will be provided from all official Midyear Meeting hotels to the Venetian Hotels and Sands Expo Center (except for the Wynn as it is walking distance to the Venetian Hotels and Sands Expo Center), Sunday, December 6 through Thursday, December 10.
NOTE: Please note that the Shuttle schedule is subject to change based on usage. Please check the Midyear News & Views, distributed at the meeting, daily for updates.
The Housing Connection
ASHP is using The Housing Connection, the only official ASHP Housing Company, to coordinate hotel reservations for the meeting.
Now more than ever we need for all attendees participating in the meeting to make their hotel reservations through The Housing Connection. By doing so, you will be:
- Provided with an immediate email acknowledgement of your hotel assignment;
- Guaranteed that you made a reservation at an “official” ASHP hotel at an official ASHP rate;
- Entitled to unlimited and complimentary shuttle transportation for 5 days;
- In receipt of important meeting related materials in your hotel room (door drops);
- Entered into valuable prize drawings (unless you choose to opt out, see below);
- Entitled to receive reduced rates at official meeting hotels;
- And much more!
Help ASHP to make this meeting a success! Remember to book early and through The Housing Connection!
When attendees reserve rooms at hotels that are NOT within our official hotel block:
- ASHP Is exposed to penalties for not fulfilling our room block commitments;
- ASHP risks our ability to rebook preferred meeting hotels and receive reduced rates;
- ASHP could possibly lose qualification for the amount of space needed at the convention center;
- There is significant disruption to transportation services when others use the buses, since shuttle buses are planned according to the number of rooms reserved through the ASHP Housing Company.
Housing Prize Drawing
To learn more about the Housing Giveaway Contest, view the contest rules [PDF]. If you DO NOT wish to be entered into the housing prize drawing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel Guarantee, Confirmation, and Cancellation Policies
MUST READ! Important housing reservation guarantee, confirmation, change and cancellation information.
IMPORTANT ALERT: It has come to our attention that rogue/pirate housing companies have been approaching ASHP members and exhibitors offering hotel reservations. These companies are in no way affiliated with ASHP, the Midyear, The Housing Connection, or the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Association. Reservations processed by these rogue/pirate housing companies may not be made at official Midyear hotels and/or may not actually be secured/guaranteed at a Las Vegas hotel. The Housing Connection is the ONLY official housing company for the meeting and will not contact you directly to make a reservation.