Get Involved in a Meeting
We need you! Get involved in a meeting – submit a proposal for an education session, poster, or management case study; sign up to be a proposal reviewer; and/or volunteer to be a poster mentor at a meeting (View Get Involved Calendar).
2014 Midyear Clinical Meeting
Anaheim, CA, December 7 - 11
Poster Presenter Handbook for All Poster Presenters [PDF]
- Calling All Pharmacists, Preceptors, and Residency Program Directors!!!
We invite you to share your expertise with student or resident poster presenters at this year’s meeting.
Discuss a project one-on-one with a student or resident for just 15 to 20 minutes, and in an hour, your thoughtful sharing of your time will help prepare three or more future pharmacists to serve our profession a little better.
- Student Posters are scheduled for Monday & Tuesday, December 8 and 9.
- Monday, Student poster session times:
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Student poster session times:
- Resident Posters are scheduled for Wednesday, December 10th.
- Wednesday, Resident poster session times:
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Poster mentors are welcome to volunteer onsite. Please visit the poster hall on the actual day that you plan to volunteer.
2015 Summer Meetings
Denver, CO, June 6-10
Submission site will open January 15, 2015. Deadline: March 15, 2015, 11:59 p.m. Pacific time.
2015 National Preceptors Conference
Washington DC, August 20-22
Educational Session Proposals: ASHP will be accepting proposals for Educational Sessions from October 1, 2014 until January 15, 2015, 11:59 p.m. Pacific time.
2015 Midyear Clinical Meeting
New Orleans, LA, December 6-10
Educational Session Proposals: ASHP will be accepting proposals for Educational Sessions from approximately December 1, 2014 until February 1, 2015, 11:59 p.m. Pacific time.
- The submission sites will be open May 1, 2015. Deadline: June 15, 2015, 11:59 p.m. Pacific time.
2014 Summer Meetings
2014 National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference