Get Involved in a Meeting
We need you! Get involved in a meeting – submit a proposal for an education session, poster, or management case study; sign up to be a proposal reviewer; and/or volunteer to be a poster mentor at a meeting (View Get Involved Calendar).
Archived educational session or poster abstracts from ASHP meetings can be found at www.ashp.org/abstracts.
2015 Summer Meetings
Denver, CO, June 6-10
2015 Summer Meetings
The deadline for online abstract submissions for poster presentations at the 2015 ASHP Summer Meetings has passed.
2015 National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference
Washington, DC, August 20-22
The deadline for online abstract submissions for Pearl presentations at the 2015 National Pharmacy Preceptors Conference has passed.
2015 National Pharmacy Preceptor Conference
We are now accepting abstracts for poster presentations. The deadline to submit your abstract is June 1, 2015, 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time.
2015 Midyear Clinical Meeting
New Orleans, LA, December 6-10
Educational Session Proposals: The deadline to submit a proposal for educational sessions from was February 1, 2015, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Professional Poster Presenters! If you have a new or novel pharmacy project that has been successful at your institution, then the 2015 Midyear Clinical Meeting is the place for you! Now is your chance….present a poster and share your success stories. ASHP will be accepting poster submissions from May 1, 2015 until June 15, 2015, 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time.
Student, Resident, and Fellow Posters
- ASHP will be accepting poster submissions from August 15, 2015 until October 1, 2015, 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time.
- Are you interested in becoming a Professional Poster Reviewer for the 2015 ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, in New Orleans, LA? Please complete and submit an online application in order to be considered for the Midyear Clinical Meeting in December.
- Poster Mentors volunteer just a few moments of their time to provide one-on-one feedback and guidance to residents and students on their projects. The insightful feedback of practicing professionals helps the students and residents become the rising stars of our profession. More information on becoming a Poster Mentor will be available in July.
- A pearl is a five minute presentation that conveys one idea, concept, or fact that has been useful in day-to-day practice, and may not be widely known, understood, published, or taught. Pearls presenters are selected by invitation only.
Management Case Studies
- ASHP will be accepting submissions from May 1, 2015 until June 15, 2015, 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time.
2016 Midyear Clinical Meeting
Las Vegas, NV, December 4-8
Proposals: ASHP will be accepting proposals for Educational Sessions from December 1, 2015 until February 1, 2016, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.