As an ASHP member, you have access to numerous networking opportunities and a wide range of resources guaranteed to keep you ahead. We’ll help you build career contacts, supplement your clinical knowledge and skills, and establish key professional relationships.
Listed below are all of our member exclusive resources.
- Update Your Profile – Easily update your member information using our secure member profile page.
- AJHP Online – Access AJHP Online, the Web version of the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy (AJHP) - the official journal of ASHP.
- ASHP’s Grassroots Advocacy – Use the Grassroots Action Center to stay informed on proposed legislation and regulatory actions that will affect your practice.
- Member Magazine (InterSections) – Read ASHP InterSections is the Society's new quarterly magazine for and about members.
- NewsLinks – Stay informed of the latest news and issues affecting health-system pharmacy by subscribing to one of our exclusive ASHP Newslinks –ASHP’s e-mail distributed news source.
- Pharmacy Jobs and Career Advice – Look for pharmacy and technician jobs using our online job board, CareerPharm, or view ASHP staff openings, residencies, internship and externships.
- Professional Courtesy Discounts – Take advantage of member discounts and preferred pricing for various products and services.
- Staff Directory – Use our list of key ASHP staff members to help you answer questions and concerns about all functional areas of the organization.
- New Member Welcome Guide [PDF] - a detailed guide to your ASHP membership benefits