- Medication Safety Series–20 possible pharmacist CE hours, 14 hours CME for physicians, and 14 hours CE for nurses dedicated to topics such as:
- strategies for tracers and inspections
- the C Suite's expectations for MSOs
- improving safety using the TeamSTEPPS™ model
- “mistake proofing” with human factors engineering
- integrating weight-based dosing regimens in pediatrics
- practical solutions for safety in anesthesia/OR, ED, IDS, and ambulatory care
- safety in high-risk patient populations validating sterile compounding of IV robotic technology
View detailed information.
Medication Use in Rural America (MURA) Conference – July 20-22, 2011 will merge this year with NRHA's Quality and Clinical Conference in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Programming for Small and Rural Hospitals – Sunday, December 4, 2011, 46th ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana