ASHP-PAC supports pharmacy-friendly congressional candidates with contributions to their campaign, political, or leadership committees. ASHP-PAC is bipartisan. The majority of the recipients of ASHP-PAC contributions serve on committees that address healthcare issues. For more information on the criteria used to evaluate candidates, contact ASHP’s Government Relations Office.
Members of Congress
- Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester (D-DE)
- Rep. Anna G. Eshoo (D-CA)
- Rep. Earl "Buddy" Carter (R-GA)
Political parties use contributions to their campaign funds to support congressional candidates and build or maintain a majority in Congress.
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- National Republican Congressional Committee