Virtual Poster Sessions
Are you eager to share fresh new ideas about your practice that have been effective as a quality improvement or measurement of quality improvements that advanced your pharmacy practice? Was there an issue identified and solved for your department resulting in practice advancement? What has your site successfully done to innovate, adjust, enhance or update your practice models and optimize patient care?
Poster presentations provide an excellent opportunity to display innovative leadership skills, strategies, and experience. Take advantage of this opportunity to share new tactics and best practices from your ambulatory care or community pharmacy practice.
ASHP will be accepting online abstract submissions for poster presentations at the 2021 Community Pharmacy-Ambulatory Care Conference, held virtually August 17–18, 2021. The poster submission deadline is July 6, 2021, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Poster presentations are informal discussions among meeting attendees about current projects and initiatives in ambulatory care and community-based pharmacy practice.
Poster presentations provide an excellent opportunity to pick up ideas that have been successful in other practice sites. Examples of featured topics suggested for poster submissions include:
Ambulatory care pharmacy practice
- Innovative ambulatory practice models (clinical, practice management)
- Ambulatory care service development
- Successful methods of billing and reimbursement
- Layered learning teaching and precepting models
Community-based pharmacy practice
- Innovative programs in community-based practice
- Clinical and non-dispensing, revenue-generating service implementation
- Quality and safety initiatives in the community-based setting
- Transitions of care programs and partnerships
- Operational and administrative innovations in community-based practice
Presenting a poster at an ASHP meeting is a voluntary effort and ASHP cannot pay expenses for your participation. If your submission is accepted, you are responsible for your own registration fee. All presenters must be registered for the conference.