The Resident Visit Program provides pharmacy residents in ASHP-accredited programs the opportunity to learn more about ASHP, its involvement in current pharmacy issues, and the role it can play in their professional lives. Consisting of both a live and virtual component, the Resident Visit Program is designed to be accessible by all residents regardless of geography.
Residents participating in this program have the opportunity to:
- Meet with ASHP staff;
- Network with peers from other residency programs;
- Participate in discussions about a number of organizational activities including the ASHP policy-making and accreditation processes;
- Learn about opportunities for member involvement;
- Identify resources that support residents’ professional needs; and
- Discuss and debate practice issues and trends.
For more information, please contact the New Practitioners Forum at [email protected] or visit: