Successful advocacy efforts can open new doors for pharmacists, including new practitioners, to use your extensive clinical knowledge to care for your patients.
- Introduction to Advocacy: Increase your understanding on key pharmacy practice issues.
- Advocacy Toolkit: Learn about ways to get involved at the local and state levels.
- Take Your Legislator to Work: When you talk, Congress listens. That’s why it is important to reach out to your congressional representatives to educate them about the important role you play on the healthcare team.
- Turning Passion into Action: How to Stay Involved in Advocacy as a New Practitioner: Check out this CE webinar to learn about opportunities to become & stay involved with advocacy efforts as a new practitioner.
- ASHP Policy Process in 15 minutes (webinar): Learn more about the ASHP professional policy process and how you can use existing ASHP policy to advance the profession.
ASHP Political Action Committee (PAC): supports congressional candidates who champion pharmacists’ role as patient care providers.