- ASHP Conference for Leaders in Health-System Pharmacy
- ASHP Foundation Pharmacy Leadership Academy
- ASHP Foundation Pharmacy Leadership Institute (advanced leadership development)
- Conversations with Health-System Pharmacy's Most Influential Leaders
- Harvey A.K. Whitney Award Lectures
- John Webb Lecture Award
- Visiting Leaders Program
Additional Leadership Resources
- ASHP Leadership Resource Center
- NPF Administrative Resource Page
- ASHP Section of Pharmacy Practice Leaders
- Women in Pharmacy Leadership
- From resident to peer: Practicing where you trained [AJHP]
- Leadership Journal Club Resource Page
- Leadership Journal Club [AJHP]
- Developing Leadership Skills [AJHP]
- Leadership Rotation/Longitudinal Experience For Students, Interns, Residents, and Pharmacists [PDF]
- Examples_Leadership Books_Personality Tests_for Professional Development and Topic Discussions
Recommended Leadership Articles from American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy
- Abramowitz PW. Nurturing relationships: an essential ingredient of leadership. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2001; 58:479-84.
- Jastrzembski JB. Developing leadership skills. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2007; 64(18):1900-1903.
- Holdford DA. Leadership theories and their lessons for pharmacists. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2003;60(17):1780-1786.
- White SJ. Are you a manager or a leader? Am J Health Syst Pharm 2005; Jun 1;62:702-704.
- White SJ. Leadership: successful alchemy. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2006; 63(16):1497-1503.
- White S. Building and maintaining a professional network. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2007:64:702-704.
- White S. Your professional practice vision. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2009; 66:1432-5.
- Zellmer W. Doing what needs to be done in pharmacy practice leadership: A message for residents. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2003; 60:1903-7.
- Zilz DA, Woodward BW, Thielke TS, Shane RR, Scott B. Leadership skills for a high-performance pharmacy practice. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2004; 61:2562-74.
- Wollenburg KG. Leadership with conscience, compassion, and commitment. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2004; 61:1785-1791.
- Woodward BW. The journey to professional excellence: A matter of priorities. Am J Health Syst Pharm 1998; 55:782-9.
New Practitioner Leadership Article Series
- Hill JD, Fenn NE. The future of pharmacy leadership: investing in students and new practitioners. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2019;76(23):1904-5.
- Fenn NE, Plake KS. Developing delegation skills. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2020; 77(4): 254-57.
- Peek GK, Campbell U. Interdisciplinary relationship dynamics. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2020; 77(6):424-5.
- Sierra CM, Calabrese SV. Succession planning for new practitioners. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2019;76(24): 2006-8.
- Wascher MJ, Hill JD, Nesbit TW. Developing and leading pharmacy teams. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2020; 77(5):332-5.