The New Practitioner Column in AJHP is a monthly column written by new practitioners for new practitioners on relevant topics for pharmacists getting started in their career. Writing for this column is an easy way to learn the ins and outs of writing for professional journals.
How Do I Write for the New Practitioner column?Submission Requirements:
- Email email@example.com indicating:
- Supporting information regarding focus / intent
- Proposed deadline
- ASHP staff will review and respond regarding AJHP’s interest in this topic
- If encouraged to submit by ASHP staff, use the following guidelines:
- 4-6 pages, double-spaced.
- Submit and track your manuscript at http://ajhp.msubmit.net
- Indicate NEW PRACTITIONER COLUMN in the Manuscript Comments section.
- Please note – NO abstract is needed for this submission.
Please recognize that this submission will be reviewed by the AJHP editors and if your submission is accepted, you will work through the editorial process with an AJHP staff editor. If you have any questions in this regard, please contact Lori Justice, Associate Editor, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Interested in being a peer reviewer for AJHP? Visit http://ajhp.msubmit.net to register or update your information. To submit your manuscript, please visit http://ajhp.msubmit.net to submit and track your paper.
Past Journal Articles
You must be logged in AJHP to view these articles.