A great candidate can go unnoticed if not presented in a positive manner. Preparing successfully for interviews and job applications allows you to acquire the positions you desire throughout your career.
Transforming Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
As a new practitioner, you may be seeking some tips to keep your CV current. A CV is a key tool to showcase your experience and education. It is important to update your CV on a regular basis.
- How to write a curriculum vitae [AJHP]
- Transforming the curriculum vitae as a new practitioner [AJHP]
- Curriculum Vitae Resource Center
- CV Transition Toolkit
- CV Review Program
Putting it on Paper – Your Cover Letter
A cover letter is an essential part of your personal brand. A well written cover letter can help you in getting an interview, and ultimately the job. Your cover letter, like you, should be unique and showcase your best skills and why you are perfect for the job.
Master the Interview
You've submitted your application and are now preparing to interview with a potential future employer.
- Tips for Managing Interviews with a Busy Schedule [DOC]
- Tips for Video and Phone Interviews [DOC]
- A new practitioner's guide to a successful interview [AJHP]
- Common mistakes of pharmacy job seekers [AJHP]
- Practice your interview skills anytime, anywhere through customized mock interviews that you can record and share with others for review and feedback