The third #WomenPharmacistDay (WPD) will be observed on October 12, 2020. ASHP, inspired by our first CEO, Dr. Gloria Niemeyer Francke, celebrates all women in pharmacy, including technicians, pharmacists and students, who are committed to advancing practice and improving patient outcomes.
Hear from women in pharmacy as they share their professional journeys and lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ASHP Official Podcasts
- Women in Pharmacy Leadership: Importance of Leaders with Clinical Skills
- Black History Month: African-American Women Pharmacy Leaders in History
- ASHP Women in Pharmacy Leadership: Optimizing Opportunities for a Successful Career
- Exploring a Pharmacy Leader’s Journey in Practice and Her Experiences as a Lesbian Woman: An Interview with Lindsey Kelley
- Proactive Practice Advancement: Strengths of Being Nimble During A Global Pandemic – A conversation with Patricia Kienle and Armando Cortes
- From the Frontline of COVID-19: Clinician Perspectives on Workforce Well-Being with Anne Nguyen
For more podcasts, visit ashp.org/podcast.
Pharmacy Front Line Stories
- Nancy Palamara - Holy Name Medical Center
- Leeanne Mobayed - Northern Navajo Medical Center
- Mehrnaz Sadrolashrafi - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Laura Truhlar - Elliot Hospital
- Caroline Mejias-De Jesus - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
For more frontline stories, visit ashp.org/covid-19/stories.
- Can Pharmacists Have it All? Balancing a Dream Career with a Busy Family
- A Resident’s Perspective on Women in Pharmacy Leadership
- Student Pharmacist Sheds Light on Leadership Gender Disparity
- RADM Pam Schweitzer: Climbing Every Mountain
- Pharmacy Academia Star Urges Other Women to Follow Their Passions
For more Intersection stories, visit ashpintersections.org.