Student Membership FAQ
- Visit the ASHP login page to register.
- Follow the prompts to join and provide your contact information, institution, and graduation date.
- Choose one of the payment methods outlined below to become an ASHP member.
There are three payment options for joining ASHP, to provide you with the flexibility to choose the method that best meets your needs:
- Annual ASHP Membership – pay a one-time $53 fee. Your membership will extend to December of 2020, until renewal.
- Monthly Membership Payment Plan – spread your annual dues into monthly installments of less than $5 a month. Your membership will extend to December of 2020, until renewal.
- Multi-year Membership – pay a one-time fee for 2, 3, or 4 years of membership and save up to $27. Your membership will extend to December of 2021, 2022, or 2023, depending on the number of years selected.
As long as your membership is in good standing, your ASHP pharmacy student membership will extend through December of your graduation year. At that time you can renew as a Resident or 1st Year New Graduate.
ASHP, SSHPs and State Affiliates are three separate organizations. ASHP is a national organization. State affiliate organizations of ASHP are separate entities from ASHP. SSHPs are local, student-led organizations in the specific school or college of pharmacy they are affiliated with. Membership to all three organizations is encouraged, but not mandatory. When you pay dues for your SSHP, these dues may not necessarily cover your dues for your state organization or ASHP. Please check with your SSHP officers to confirm if they are collecting dues for the SSHP, state affiliate and ASHP all at once, or just the SSHP. You may join ASHP anytime separately on the ASHP website.