ASHP has long been a leader in advancing the role of pharmacy technicians and recognizing their vital contributions to enhance the patient care efforts of the pharmacy team. Through the introduction of the Pharmacy Technician Forum, ASHP is elevating pharmacy technicians to the next level.
Institutional technician membership is now open to all organizations regardless of the size of their pharmacy technician workforce.
As members of your institutional technician program, your pharmacy technician colleagues will receive the following ASHP benefits:
Open access to PharmacyTechCE.org, which offers more than 40 hours of T-designated CE to meet requirements of PTCB certification, including law and medication safety
- A dedicated online resource center featuring valuable tools and information to help advance the technician profession
- Exclusive access to technician-specific web resources and webinars
- Unlimited digital access to the world’s premier pharmacy journal, AJHP—including the AJHP Pharmacy Technician Collection
- Free membership to any or all ASHP Sections
- Specialized email Newslinks featuring technician-focused news and information
- A dedicated online technician community on ASHP Connect
- Exclusive member discounts on ASHP meeting registrations, publications and other products
Tell us about your institution below or contact ASHP Institutional Sales Representative Chris Jezowski for more information or a quote.