ASHP’s completely updated and expanded competency management subscription includes 54 online competencies and initial skills assessments to manage and monitor competency completion among pharmacist and pharmacy technician staff.
Each competency includes learning objectives, a study guide, and a competency assessment exam.
Highlights of the new center include:
- Coverage of 54 key skills assessments for pharmacists and technicians
- View list of competency modules
- Updated <USP 800> and <USP 797> accreditation standards
- Administrator access for monitoring and reporting
- Continuous/dynamic content - PCAC is regularly updated as new standards and skills are introduced into practice
- Customizable competency checklists for your specific organizational needs
- 40+ hours of CE
- Content is widely vetted and derived from 90 in-field expert contributors across the country
Guide to PCAC
PCAC Editors and pharmacy professionals provide an overview of the PCAC e-tool, and share their experiences on how to practically implement the tool at your organization. This webinar includes a case example of Truman Medical Centers and live review of PCAC LMS tool using the Emergency Preparedness Competency.
The Pharmacists’ Competency Assessment Center is designed for institutional use and is available by annual subscription. Administrators purchasing for staff will have access to monitor completion of assigned competencies.
Interested in previewing some of the competencies? Contact Chris Jezowski at email@example.com for a demo or to request a free institutional trial.
|Number of Users||Price/user|
|251 or more||$24|
The Pharmacists’ Competency Assessment Center-SINGLE is available for individual use only. PCAC-SINGLE does not offer administrator access or customizable competency checklists.
If you are looking for competency management for your staff, PCAC is available for institutional use and by annual subscription.