Just released! ASHP’s completely updated and expanded competency management subscription for institutions includes 54 online competencies and initial skills assessments to manage and monitor competency completion among pharmacist and pharmacy technician staff.
Each competency includes learning objectives, a study guide, and a competency assessment exam. Highlights of the new center include:
- Coverage of 54 key skills assessments for pharmacists and technicians
- Updated <USP 800> and <USP 797> accreditation standards
- Competency modules for specialized patient population
- Expanding the roles for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Customizable competency checklists for your specific organizational needs
The Pharmacists’ Competency Assessment Center is intended and designed for institutional use and is available by annual subscription. Administrators purchasing for staff can monitor completion of assigned competencies.
Fill out the form below to see a demo or to request a free institutional trial.