Choose your specialty below to read more about the program, including lists of current and future recertification activities within each specialty.
Critical Care 1-Year Recertification Plan — 40+ hours in 12 months
Pediatric Pharmacy 1-Year Recertification Plan — 40+ hours in 12 months
Pharmacotherapy 1-Year Recertification Plan — 50+ hours in 12 months
Individual plan highlights:
- 12 months access to our online library of highly rated recertification programs
- Earn 40+ recertification hours in 12 months (hours vary by specialty)
- Select from multiple topics and formats for individual preference
- Immediate pass-fail notification
- Real-time reporting to BPS of recertification credit earned
Institutional learners receive the same great benefits stated above, plus
- Standard bulk discounts (mix-and-match among specialties)
- Unlimited learners (minimum of 2 enrollments for Institutions)
- Supports logistics of annual education budgeting
- Complements employee record keeping
- Provides a value-added employment benefit
- Saves money on education reimbursement
- Provides administrator access for tracking employee progress and knowledge base
- Assists employees in maintaining board certification status
- Functions as a therapeutic refresh and CE opportunity for non-board certified employees.
Recertification activities are released on a rolling basis throughout the year. You will not have access to all activities immediately upon enrollment. Please review the launch calendars located on the individual specialty pages for upcoming release dates.
Program Agreement and Cancellation Clause
The Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) has rules regarding CE redemption for recertification courses and other activities. For details, please visit the recertification page for your specialty.