Choose your specialty below to read more about the program, including lists of current and future recertification activities within each specialty.
Ambulatory Care Pharmacy* 3-Year Recertification Plan — earn up to 119 hours
Critical Care Pharmacy 3-Year Recertification Plan — earn up to 113 hours
Geriatric Pharmacy 3-Year Recertification Plan — earn up to 101 hours
Pediatric Pharmacy 3-Year Recertification Plan — earn up to 113 hours
Pharmacotherapy 3-Year Recertification Plan — earn up to 149 hours
Why Choose an ASHP 3-Year Recertification Plan?
ASHP’s 3-Year Recertification Plans boast the following unparalleled highlights:
- Access to more than the required recertification hours for each specialty
- More varied activities compared to other professional development providers
- Rolling enrollment to meet your professional needs
What is included in a 3-Year Recertification Plan?
- Contemporary Literature Study Modules (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP, BCPPS, BCPS)
- Online Intensive Studies (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP, BCPPS, BCPS)
- Core Therapeutic Modules (BCACP, BCCCP, BCPPS, BCPS)
- Online Recertification Course (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP, BCPPS, BCPS)
- Specialty Selected Readings (BCGP)
Recertification activities are released on a rolling basis throughout the year. You will not have access to all activities immediately upon enrollment. Please review the launch calendars located on the individual 3-Year Recertification Plan pages for upcoming release dates.
What makes ASHP’s professional development programs stand out from the competition?
- Immediate pass/fail notification
- Real-time reporting of recertification credit
- Developed by the leading continuing education content providers in the country
Program Agreement and Cancellation Clause
*Ambulatory Care Pharmacy and Geriatric Pharmacy activities are offered jointly with the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP).