ASHP CareerPharm Rapid Connect unites healthcare facilities with pharmacy personnel who can provide:
- Surge support
- Remote medication order review and verification
- Remote clinical pharmacy specialist services
- Pharmacy technician support
- Temporary onsite staffing
- Other staffing needs
Pharmacists and technicians who are willing and able to help are encouraged to upload their CV. There is no fee for this service.
Note: Please be patient while we work to grow the database and improve the user experience as we launch this new service.
View the Terms and Conditions prior to accessing the ASHP CareerPharm Rapid Connect Portals.
- ASHP Guidelines on Remote Medication Order Processing
- NABP Passport - A temporary authorization that facilitates pharmacists and pharmacy technicians practicing in another state and allows states to efficiently grant temporary or emergency licensure
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Organizations (NAPSA) – Comprehensive compilation of state-by-state actions affecting pharmacy in relation to COVID-19