This activity will discuss the importance of outcomes reporting in specialty pharmacy practice and discuss best practices in collecting, tracking, and reporting disease specific health outcomes.
Activity Fee: Member - Free / Non-Member - Not Available
Registration for this webinar will be approved for ASHP Members Only. ASHP member ID number is required to register. Find your ASHP membership ID here. Not an ASHP member?
- Explain why collecting, tracking, and reporting clinical outcomes can benefit specialty pharmacy practice.
- Discuss ways to collect and track clinial outcomes.
- Identify meaningful disease specific outcomes to evaluate.
- Discuss best practices in data evaluation and reporting outcomes.
- Nicole Cowgill, Pharm.D., CSP, Clinical Pharmacy Manager, Specialty Pharmacy Services, Atrium Health, Charlotte, NC
- Autumn D. Zuckerman, Pharm.D., CSP, Program Director, Health Outcomes and Research, Vanderbilt Specialty Pharmacy at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This knowledge-based activity will provide 1.0 hour (0.1 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credits (ACPE#: 0204-0000-20-001-L04-P).
Continuing pharmacy education (CPE) for this activity will be processed on ASHP's eLearning portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. After completion of the live webinar, you will process and claim CPE credit online at elearning.ashp.org. Pharmacists will need the enrollment code that will be announced at the end of the webinar and your eProfile ID from NABP to earn CPE credits. Follow the prompts to claim credit within 60 days after completing the activity.
CE Activity Announcement
The ASHP Section of Specialty Pharmacy Practitioners is recognized for the organization of this webinar continuing education activity.
For questions and comments, please email email@example.com.