Join ASHP leaders from the Section of Inpatient Care Pharmacy Practice Experiences Section Advisory Group as they explore what schools/colleges of pharmacy and precepting sites are doing to prepare learners and preceptors during the COVID-19 era. The webinar will cover tips, lessons learned, innovative ideas, health/safety precautions, and learning models.
Activity Fee: Member - Free / Non-Member - Not Available
Registration for this webinar will be approved for ASHP Members Only. ASHP member ID number is required to register. Find your ASHP membership ID here. Not an ASHP member?
- Describe teaching/precepting opportunities that emerged during COVID-19.
- Recognize new practice and new patient care opportunities amidst COVID-19.
- Discuss individual and environmental challenges on preceptors, including health and well-being.
- Identify opportunities to leverage techology that enhance precepting and learning environments.
- Kelly Bach, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCCCP, BCGP, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Dana Carroll, Pharm.D., Clinical Professor, Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy
- Kevin Chamberlin, Pharm.D., FASCP, Associate Clinical Professor of Pharmacy Practice & PGY1 Residency Program Director, UConn School of Pharmacy & John Dempsey Hospital
- Abir (Abby) Kahaleh, PhD, M.S., BPharm, MPH, Associate Tenured Faculty, Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy
- Trisha LaPointe, Pharm.D., BCPS, FASHP, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, MCPHS University
- Elaine Law, Pharm.D., Assistant Clinical Professor of Pharmacy Practice, University of the Pacific, Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy
- Krista McElray, Pharm.D., BCPS, Education & Development Coordinator, UW Health
- Gina Luchen, Pharm.D., Director, Academic Programs, Office of Member Relations, ASHP
- Christina Martin, Pharm.D., M.S., CAE, Director, New Practitioners Forum, Office of Member Relations, ASHP
- Erika Thomas, M.B.A., B.S.Pharm., Director, Section of Inpatient Care Practitioners, Office of Member Relations, ASHP
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This knowledge-based activity will provide 1.0 hour (0.1 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credits (ACPE#: 0204-0000-20-014-L04-P / 0204-0000-20-014-L04-T).
Continuing pharmacy education (CPE) for this activity will be processed on ASHP's eLearning portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. After completion of the live webinar, you will process and claim CPE credit online at elearning.ashp.org. Pharmacists will need the enrollment code that will be announced at the end of the webinar and your eProfile ID from NABP to earn CPE credits. Follow the prompts to claim credit within 60 days after completing the activity.
CE Activity Announcement
The ASHP Section of Inpatient Care Practitioners, ASHP New Practitioners Forum, ASHP Section of Pharmacy Educators is recognized for the organization of this webinar continuing education activity.
For questions and comments, please email [email protected].