The Telehealth Management Pearls are quick, five-minute presentations designed to convey one practical idea, concept, or initiative that has been useful within a telehealth environment. Pearls cover a variety of topics important to the pharmacy workforce providing telehealth services.
Activity Fee: Member - Free / Non-Member - Free
- Identify novel methods and barriers in selecting patients for pharmacist patient care telehealth services.
- Discuss opportunities to improve telehealth services and the operational workflow within a telehealth environment.
- Describe strategies for the pharmacy workforce to identify software needs and integrate telehealth software and systems in practice for telehealth visits.
- Describe barriers and successes in securing reimbursement for pharmacist patient care telehealth services.
- Amy Thompson Pharm.D., Director, Clinicial Ambulatory Pharmacy Services, University of Michigan College of Pharmacy, Ann Arbor, MI
- Lauren H. Cimino, B.S., Pharm.D., PGY-2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Resident, Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Birmingham, Alabama
- Stephanie Luon, Pharm.D., BCACP, BCPS, Senior Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Ambulatory Care and PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Program Director, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Jessica Bianco, Pharm.D., BCACP, CACP, CPh, Pharmacotherapy Specialist - Ambulatory Care, Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL
- Kelsey Buckley, Pharm.D., BCACP, Associate Professor, Midwestern University College of Pharmacy – Glendale, Glendale, AZ
- Jennifer Miles, Pharm.D., CPh, BCACP, BCMTMS, Ambulatory Clinical Coordinator, Baptist Health South Florida, Miami, FL
- Andrea Roman, Pharm.D., BCOP, Lead Pharmacist, Oral Chemotherapy Program, Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI
- Alisha Chesser, Pharm.D., PGY-1 Non-Traditional Pharmacy Practice Resident, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Heidi B. Grebe, Pharm.D., CACP, Clinical Pharmacist, Munson Healthcare, Traverse City, MI
- Angela L Goodhart, Pharm.D., BCACP, Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacy and Family Medicine, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Kong Kit Wong, Pharm.D., BCACP, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist-Patient Aligned Care Team, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Caroline L. Pitney, Pharm.D., BCACP Clinical Pharmacist Harborview Medical Specialties Clinic UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center Seattle, WA
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This knowledge-based activity will provide 1.0 hour (0.1 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credits (ACPE#: 0204-0000-20-038-L04-P, 0204-0000-20-038-L04-T).
Continuing pharmacy education (CPE) for this activity will be processed on ASHP's eLearning portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. After completion of the live webinar, you will process and claim CPE credit online at elearning.ashp.org. Pharmacists will need the enrollment code that will be announced at the end of the webinar and your eProfile ID from NABP to earn CPE credits. Follow the prompts to claim credit within 60 days after completing the activity.
CE Activity Announcement
The ASHP Innovation Center is recognized for the organization of this webinar continuing education activity.
For questions and comments, please email [email protected].