Pharmacy residencies allow you to apply the knowledge and skills you've learned in school to real patients, situations, and settings. You will also be exposed to different facets of practice and learn about the many and varied career paths available to pharmacists today. Gain answers and insights about residency training including opportunities, benefits, settings, how to find a program that's right for you, and when you should start thinking about a residency.
- This introduction gives you a broad overview of what a pharmacy residency entails and how you can go about finding the right residency experience.
- Learn about one- and-two-year pharmacy residency options as well as the variety of residency settings you can choose from.
- Hear former residents describe both the short-term and long-term advantages of doing a residency that will last throughout your career.
- Listen to residency directors and their residents as they share the information you'll need to successfully apply to the program of your choice.
- Learn how to master the residency interview process and the in's and out's of the National Match.