The object of each pearl presentation is to convey one idea, concept, or fact that has been useful in day-to-day practice and may not be widely known, understood, published, or taught. This session was planned in cooperation with the ASHP Section of Ambulatory Care Practitioners.
Registration for this webinar will be approved for ASHP Members Only. ASHP member ID number is required to register. Find your ASHP membership ID here. Not an ASHP member?
- Identify novel clinical practice options for patient care in the ambulatory care setting.
- Discuss opportunities to improve ambulatory care services.
- Describe effective medication management strategies for ambulatory care service.
- Outline teaching and learning activities that may add benefit to your practice.
- Jessica Bianco, Pharmacotherapy Specialist, Tampa General Hospital
- Kristin Watson, Associate Professor, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Nathaniel Thompson-Moore, Clinic Pharmacist, Legacy Health System
- Courtney Hugie, Ambulatory Care Pharmacist, Intermountain Healthcare
- Taryn Modiello, Transitions of Care/Adult Medicine Pharmacotherapy Specialist, The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Amanda S. Martinez, Pharmacotherapy Specialist – Ambulatory Care, Tampa General Hospital
- Kelly Rose Sones, Clinical Pharmacist, Geisinger
- Amanda Michelle Woods, Clinical Pharmacist Coordinator, Atrium Health
- Kelly Sohasky, Ambulatory Pharmacist, Mercy Health/West Olive Family Medicine
- Lauren Nelson, Operations Manager, University of Kansas Health System
- Cassie Heffern, Ambulatory Care Pharmacist/PGY2 Director, Cox Health
- Rachel Quinn, Transitions of Care/Adult Medicine Pharmacotherapist, The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Kristi Kelley, Clinical Professor/Clinical Pharmacist, Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy
- Joseph Nardolillo, Assistant Professor (Clinical), Wayne State University Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy
- Michelle Hilaire, Clinical Professor, University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy, Fort Collins Family Medicine Residency Program
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This knowledge-based activity will provide 1.5 hour (0.15 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credits (ACPE#:0204-0000-21-069-L04-P).
Continuing pharmacy education (CPE) for this activity will be processed on ASHP's eLearning portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. After completion of the live webinar, you will process and claim CPE credit online at elearning.ashp.org. Pharmacists will need the enrollment code that will be announced at the end of the webinar and your eProfile ID from NABP to earn CPE credits. Follow the prompts to claim credit within 60 days after completing the activity.
CE Activity Announcement
The ASHP Section of Section of Ambulatory Care Practitioners is recognized for the organization of this webinar continuing education activity.
For questions and comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.