Join us in this session as we discuss data strategy, data strategy best practices, and where to start if changes are needed. We will review resources for data strategy, highlight “data storytelling”, and focus on practical, tangible deliverables that clinicians and leaders can readily implement and scale.
Activity Fee: Member - Free / Non-Member - Not Available
Registration for this webinar will be approved for ASHP Members Only. ASHP member ID number is required to register. Find your ASHP membership ID here. Not an ASHP member?
- Describe best practices in data analytics program governance, staffing and structure, and training/education.
- Define the key elements of a data strategy to drive intelligent decision making.
- Identify strategies for improvement of outcomes reporting through the use of clinical data.
- Ben Moore, Pharm.D., M.S., Coordinator, Pharmaceutical Data Analytics St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN
- Bonnie Baker, RN/BSN, M.B.A., Associate Principal, The Chartis Group, Minneapolis, MN
- Mary-Haston L. Vest, Pharm.D., M.S., BCPS, Clinical Manager, Analytics and Outcomes Services, UNC Health Care Hillsborough, NC
- Moderator: David Aguero, Pharm.D., MSTL, dPLA, Coordinator, Pharmaceutical Data Analytics, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN
The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This knowledge-based activity will provide 1.0 hour (0.1 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credits (ACPE#:0204-0000-21-026-L04-P, 0204-0000-21-026-L04-T).
Continuing pharmacy education (CPE) for this activity will be processed on ASHP's eLearning portal and reported directly to CPE Monitor. After completion of the live webinar, you will process and claim CPE credit online at elearning.ashp.org. Pharmacists will need the enrollment code that will be announced at the end of the webinar and your eProfile ID from NABP to earn CPE credits. Follow the prompts to claim credit within 60 days after completing the activity.
CE Activity Announcement
The ASHP Section of Pharmacy Informatics and Technology is recognized for the organization of this webinar continuing education activity.
For questions and comments, please email email@example.com.