How to Process CE
NOTE: All continuing pharmacy education credits must be claimed within 60 days of the live session you attend. To be sure your CE is accepted inside of ACPE's 60-day window, plan to process your CE before September 1, 2021.
- Login to the ASHP eLearning Portal at elearning.ashp.org with the email address and password that you used at the time of registration.
In order to gain access to claim credits, the system will validate that your account has a valid registration for the meeting.
- Find and open the meeting under My Activities.
- Enter the Attendance Codes that were announced during the sessions.
- Complete the Evaluation.
- Once all requirements are complete, ensure the credits have been claimed and reported.
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians: Be prepared to provide your NABP eProfile ID, birth month and date (required in order for ASHP to submit your credits to CPE Monitor).
- Others (International, students, etc.): Select ASHP Statement of Participation.
NEED HELP? Email us at eLearning@ashp.org.