The past year has proven how important it is to be nimble in the face of a rapidly changing healthcare environment. Maintaining our commitment to delivering dynamic, high-quality educational content and professional development experiences remains a top priority for ASHP, and we are excited to offer a focused, two-and-a-half-day virtual educational conference focused on health-system specialty pharmacy.
The content will focus on optimizing patient outcomes and operational excellence for specialty pharmacy practice and includes a half-day interactive workshop focused on building and advancing outcomes efforts and research. Throughout the conference, participants can select a combination of practitioner–focused or business-focused sessions.
Virtual Meeting Features
Live education sessions with the opportunity to participate in faculty Q & A and virtual group discussions. These sessions will be offered throughout the day, see the Schedule-At-A-Glance for specific dates and times. Education sessions will be recorded and available for online home study continuing education for 60 days following the conference. Note: Workshops will not be recorded. Registrants can earn up to 12.5 contact hours through a combination of live and home-study programs. Additionally, registrants can participate in live interactive workshops, and virtual poster and networking sessions.
Included with Registration
- Earn up to 12.5 hours of CE
- Live CE featuring Q & A with expert faculty. To earn live CE credit, log on and participate during the live session.
- Virtual poster session
- Networking and breakout group discussions with your peers.
- Final day includes an interactive workshop focused on creating an outcomes-focused strategy and communicating your value story. Choose from the Foundational Track or Established Track. Pre-registration is required.
- All sessions, except workshops, will be recorded and available for home study continuing education credit for 60 days after the conference.