The ASHP Affiliated State Organizations logos are available in horizontal and vertical formats to accommodate most graphic needs. The logo can be prominently displayed on printed program materials, brochures, certificates, Word documents, presentations, and websites.
The RGB version of the logo can be used in digital documents, PowerPoint presentations, and on websites. The PMS and the CMYK versions are intended for collateral materials printed by commercial printers.
Use of the ASHP logo and the Affiliated logo are governed by the ASHP Guidelines for Affiliation with State Organizations. Please read the Legal Disclaimer [PDF] before downloading the logo. Please also review the ASHP External Partners Style Guide [PDF].
How to Download Logos
- Right mouse click on the link for the image you would like to download
- A menu will appear. In FireFox and Chrome choose ‘Save Link As’ and in Internet Explorer ‘Save Target As’
- Create a folder on your desktop called ‘images’ and save all images to one folder
- Locate the folder and choose ‘Save’
- Once the file has finished saving, double click the file to view the image or video.