The Committee on Nominations is responsible for nominating candidates for various ASHP offices. The role of the Committee in nominating candidates for elective office is described in the ASHP Bylaws.
The 2020 Committee on Nominations is:
- Meghan D. Swarthout, Chair
- Lisa M. Gersema, Vice Chair
- Noelle R.M. Chapman
- James M. Hoffman
- Molly B. Leber
- Steven M. Riddle
- Kethen W. So
- Christopher Fortier, 1st Alternate
- Kristine K. Gullickson, 2nd Alternate
- Lisa A. Mascardo, 3rd Alternate
For the 2020 election cycle, the Committee is seeking nominees for the offices of President-elect and Member, Board of Directors. The Committee will meet at ASHP headquarters on April 22, 2020 to develop the final slate of candidates for election.
The Committee encourages ASHP members and state affiliates to recommend qualified individuals for nomination to elective offices. A brief timeline is below:
- Submit nominations by email to email@example.com by January 30, 2020.
- On January 31, potential nominees will receive an online application survey to accept or decline the nomination. The deadline to complete this application survey and to submit all materials is March 2, 2020.
- The Committee on Nominations will meet on April 22, 2020 to develop the final slate of candidates for election.
More information about ASHP elections is available in the Guidelines for Committee on Nominations, the Guidelines for Candidates for Elective Office, and the Report of the Committee on Nominations.