The Committee on Nominations is responsible for nominating candidates for various ASHP offices. The role of the Committee in nominating candidates for elective office is described in the ASHP Bylaws.
The 2021 Committee on Nominations is:
- James Hoffman, Chair
- Kelly Smith, Vice Chair
- Rena Gosser
- Donald Kishi
- Christy Norman
- Vickie Powell
- Tate Trujillo
- Joshua Blackwell, Alternate
- Dave Lacknauth, Alternate
- Maritza Lew, Alternate
For the 2021 election cycle, the Committee is seeking nominees for the offices of President-elect, Member, Board of Directors and Chair, House of Delegates. The Committee will meet on April 21, 2021 to develop the final slate of candidates for election.
The Committee encourages ASHP members and state affiliates to recommend qualified individuals for nomination to elective offices. ASHP is committed to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion and seeks individuals for nomination that represent racially and ethnically diverse backgrounds and all other underrepresented populations.
A brief timeline is below:
- Submit nominations by email to email@example.com by January 29, 2021.
- On January 29, potential nominees will receive an online application survey to accept or decline the nomination. The deadline to complete this application survey and to submit all materials is March 1, 2021.
- The Committee on Nominations will meet on April 21, 2021 to develop the final slate of candidates for election.
More information about ASHP elections is available in the Guidelines for Committee on Nominations, the Guidelines for Candidates for Elective Office, and the Report of the Committee on Nominations.