Virtual Poster Sessions
Poster presentations are informal discussions among meeting attendees about current projects and initiatives in ambulatory care and community-based pharmacy practice.
Please join us:
Wednesday, August 18
12:15 p.m. – 12:55 p.m. ET
Connect live with your colleagues to discuss their poster presentations during this time. Posters will be available to registrants for viewing throughout the conference.
The poster submission deadline was July 6, 2021.
Presenting a poster at an ASHP meeting is a voluntary effort and ASHP cannot pay expenses for your participation. If your submission is accepted, you are responsible for your own registration fee. All presenters must be registered for the conference.
Poster categories may include:
Ambulatory care pharmacy practice
- Innovative ambulatory practice models (clinical, practice management)
- Ambulatory care service development
- Successful methods of billing and reimbursement
- Layered learning teaching and precepting models
Community-based pharmacy practice
- Innovative programs in community-based practice
- Clinical and non-dispensing, revenue-generating service implementation
- Quality and safety initiatives in the community-based setting
- Transitions of care programs and partnerships
- Operational and administrative innovations in community-based practice