ASHP Paxlovid Resources
In July 2022, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revised its Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to authorize pharmacists as prescribers of Paxlovid (Nirmatrelvir/Ritonavir) for the treatment of COVID-19. This resource page serves as a tool for pharmacists implementing Paxlovid prescribing in their practice. ASHP will continue to update this resource page as more information becomes available on implementation of this new prescribing privilege.
- ASHP Paxlovid Survey
- ASHP Paxlovid Prescribing Guide
- Considerations for Pharmacist Prescribing Nirmatrelvir with Ritonavir (Paxlovid™)
- FDA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers: EUA for Paxlovid
- FDA FAQ on EUA for Paxlovid for Treatment of COVID-19
- FDA Authorizes Pharmacists to Prescribe Paxlovid with Certain Limitations