2022 Residency Showcase Information for Programs
The 2022 Residency Showcase Booth Space Application System is now open.
ASHP will be hosting its annual Residency Showcase in person in 2022 as part of the Midyear. As always, the Showcase will provide a unique opportunity to interact with representatives from hundreds of residency programs across the country over the course of two days.
The 2022 Residency Showcase booth application system will open on June 15, 2022 There is no advantage to applying early. All applications submitted while it is open will receive equal consideration.
Important Information for Participating Programs
- Submit your Residency Showcase booth application
- 2022 Residency Showcase Rules and Regulations
- Residency Showcase Information for Program Directors - Coming Soon
- June 15 - The 2022 Residency Showcase application system will open. Programs can submit the application and payment for booth space at Midyear.
- July 20 - The 2022 Residency Showcase application system will close. ASHP will begin placing programs in their allotted space and session.
- August 2 - Booth space assignments and access to promote program listings will be distributed.
- August 9, 2022 – Residency Showcase booth selection will open for any program who did not participate in the application process.
- December 5-6, 2022 – Residency Showcase at the Midyear
- December 15, 2022 – Supplemental Virtual Residency Showcase available for all programs who participated in the live event.
*Dates are subject to change
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
2022 Residency Showcase Pricing
- 10x10 booth: $840
- 10x20 booth: $1,680
- 10x40 booth: $3,360
We have heard your feedback and are streamlining the application process for a more enjoyable, less stressful experience. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Contact ASHP: [email protected]