Candidates for ASHP Offices Announced
• Donald T. Kishi (San Francisco)
• Steven L. Sheaffer (Darby, Pa.)
Chair, House of Delegates:
• Roland A. Patry (Amarillo, Texas)
• Marjorie Shaw Phillips (Augusta, Ga.)
Board of Directors (two to be elected):
• Brian L. Erstad (Tucson, Ariz.)
• Douglas R. Lang (St. Louis)
• John Manzo (Bronx, N.Y.)
• Bonnie L. Senst (Brooklyn Park, Minn.)
The Chair of the House of Delegates will be elected during ASHP Annual Meeting 2000.
The President-Elect and two new Board members will be elected by mail ballot in July. ASHP members will receive a ballot and election bulletin, which will summarize the experience and qualifications of the six candidates nominated for these posts.
The Nominations Committee solicits nominees from among ASHP members who have been involved at the state and national levels in various aspects of organized health-system pharmacy.
The candidates will meet with ASHP members on Wednesday, June 7, during a "Meet the Candidates" forum at ASHP Annual Meeting 2000.