Pain Management Web Sites Offer Relief
Here are just a few of the many helpful Internet sites that can help you stay current on pain relief solutions:
- www.halcyon.com/iasp (International Association for the Study of Pain [IASP])A content-rich professional site that provides clinical newsletters and pain clinic guidelines.
- www.healthfinder.gov (Department of Health and Human Services)Search the site using the phrase "pain management."
- www.statsci.com/talaria (American Pain Society)Provides a textbook of current and emerging issues in cancer pain management and interactive tools to assist with patient care.
- www.pain.com (Dannemiller Memorial Educational Foundation)A high-tech site, with industry sponsorship, that provides information from professionals with the Online Pain Journal and interviews with pain experts.
- www.pain.roxane.com (Roxane Laboratories, Inc.)This site's best features include professional and consumer libraries and information on pain associated with HIV and AIDS.