Genomics, Med Error Prevention Share Spotlight at ASHP Midyear
- How genomics will influence the future of health care,
- Current applications of human gene therapy,
- The impact of genomics on drug discovery and development, and
- The ethical implications of advances in genomics.
Medication Error Prevention
- The role of certified pharmacy technicians in medication error prevention,
- Highlights of the Institute of Medicine report and managed care initiatives,
- The pharmacist's role in improving patient safety in perioperative settings, and
- Using information technologies and automation to prevent medication errors.
Register for the Midyear before October 23 and save up to $50. For added convenience, register online.