ASHP Calls for Educational Programming Ideas for 2002 Midyear Clinical Meeting
Please share with us any ideas that you have for educational programming for the 2002 Midyear Clinical Meeting in Atlanta. Ideas for programs of particular interest include:
- Timely therapeutic topics,
- Innovative patient-care initiatives,
- Medication-error-reduction initiatives,
- Reimbursement for cognitive services,
- Alternative medicine, and
- Scientifically focused topics.
Please print the form (PDF) and fax it to 301-664-8867 by Feb. 1, 2002. (If you choose to e-mail your ideas, please send the information to the following address: email@example.com. The address on the document is incorrect.)?