ASHP Calls for Educational Program Proposals for 2002 Midyear Clinical Meeting
Please share with us proposals for educational programming for the 2002 Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibits. Ideas for programs of particular interest include:
- Dealing with the staffing shortage,
- Technology and automation,
- Innovative patient-care initiatives,
- Reimbursement for cognitive services,
- Alternative medicine,
- Medication-error-reduction initiatives,
- Therapeutic topics, and
- Scientifically focused topics.
Please print the 11-page form (PDF) and mail, fax, or send the completed proposal by March 1.