SAG on Business Development and System Integration
- Develop resources for creating, measuring, and marketing pharmacy services.
Develop resources to effectively manage economic and financial performance.
Develop resources for evolving reimbursement and payment systems.
Develop resources for successful vertical and horizontal health system integration (e.g. system-ness).
Develop resources to assist leaders in optimizing department structure & function to meet enterprise needs.
- Serve as a resource for ASHP advocacy efforts as it relates to pharmacy practice advancement in hospitals and health systems.
Nick Gazda, PharmD, MS, BCPS, CSP
Ryan Naseman, PharmD, MS
Sr. Director of Pharmacy
The University of Kentucky HealthCare
SAG on Frontline Leaders
- Advise pharmacy leaders on how to start new strategic initiatives, lead effective change management, optimize staff empowerment, and leverage market place opportunities.
Develop resources for creating and advancing innovative pharmacy practice models.
Develop resources for advancements in pharmacy operations utilizing technology, new products, and new applications
- Develop resources for the training and development of the next generation of frontline pharmacy employees through mentorship and experiential learning.
Lindsey Clark, PharmD, MBA
Pharmacy Assistant Director
University of Michigan Health
Ann Arbor, MI
Joshua Blackwell, PharmD, MS
Clinical Pharmacy Manager, Ambulatory Services
UT Southwestern Medical Center
SAG on New and Emerging Leaders
- Advance the effectiveness of new pharmacy leaders through leadership development.
Generate ideas and resources on specific educational programming (e.g. Student Leadership Workshop & Student Pharmacy Forecast Workshop).
- Develop resources to advance the roles for new and emerging leaders.
Patricia Roberts, PharmD, MS, BCPS, BCSCP
Director of Pharmacy, Oncology
Brianne Bakken, PharmD, MHA
Pharmacy Manager and Assistant Professor
Children's Wisconsin and Medical College of Wisconsin
SAG on Strategy and Industry Disrupters
- Advise on trends that will influence the future of pharmacy practice in hospitals and health systems.
Develop resources that help members address unique multiple-hospital leadership challenges.
Develop resources for contemporary topics including the industry forecast reports.
- Advise on advocacy, education, and health system leadership needs to successfully navigate the macro health care market issues impacting patient care in the United States.
Daryl Schiller, PharmD, BCPS, FASHP
Senior Director of Pharmacy
Montefiore Nyack Hospital
Ellen Revak, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
VP Pharmacy Operations
Advocate Aurora Health
SAG on Value, Quality, and Compliance
- Develop resources to assist members to excel in regulatory compliance and evolving best practices.
Advise and affect positive change on quality measures and other standards affecting the medication use process.
Develop resources that assists members to excel in evolving quality reporting initiatives.
Develop resources (educational content, tools) to assist members justify changes to standards affecting the medication use process.
- Develop resources that support members’ success in influencing and aligning with the organizations’ initiatives on defining and achieving value and quality goals.
Jennifer Sternback, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP
Corporate Director Clinical Pharmacy Services
West Orange, NJ
Allison Riffle, PharmD
Associate Chief Pharmacy Officer