Skip to main content
Back to Top
Residency Program Development
- A Comprehensive approach to an effective training program for new pharmacy residency preceptors. Devabhakthuni S, Castelein C, White CW. Am J health Syst Pharm. 2022;80(7):462-465.
- A standardized and layered approach to preceptor development. Am J health Syst Pharm. Nweke G. 2019;76(6):336-8.
- A Qualitative Preceptor Development Needs Assessment to Inform Program Design and Effectiveness. Williams CR, Wolcott MD, Minshew LM, et al., Am J Pharm Educ. 2021;85(10): 8450.
- Development of a coprecepting model for a preceptor-in-training program for new practitioners. McCleary EJ, Thompson Bastin ML, Bissell BD, et al., Hosp Pharm. 2019;54(4):246-9.
- Elevating your precepting: Bringing career planning and professional development to the forefront. Miller S, Jett A. Am. J. Health Syst. Pharm. 2021, 78 (4) 297-300.
- Assessment of current practices for developing preceptors in training. Phillips H, Holler J, Lepkowsky M. et al., Am J health Syst Pharm. 2017;74(10):669-71.
- Preceptor Development: Responses to Frequently Asked Questions from Preceptors in Academic Hospitals (AJHP)
- Strategies and resources for successful preceptor development. Charlotte Ricchetti and Allison Jun. October 2011, 68 (19) 1837-1842
- Managing multiple residents with incongruent personalities: A case-based scenario for the new preceptor. N. Pettit. et.al. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy July 2014, 71 (13) 1071-1072
- Learning Styles and Teaching Perspectives of Canadian Pharmacy Practice Residents and Faculty Preceptors. P. Loewen et al. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2013; 77 (8) Article 163.
- Preceptor development: Responses to frequently asked questions from preceptors in academic hospitals. H. Phillips et.al. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy May 2016, 73 (9) e261-e266
- The other side of “challenging learners”: Strategies for teaching and precepting the overachiever and high performer. Guidry CM, Medina MS, Bennett KK, et al., Am J health Syst Pharm. 2022;79(2);17-22.