Student Application Instructions
Confirm with pharmacy school faculty responsible for experiential programs existence of affiliation agreement with ASHP. If agreement is not in place, your faculty member should contact [email protected].
Submit the following in one electronic submission
- CV and/or Resume
- Cover letter including the following information:
- Preferred contact information ( full name, mailing address, phone, primary email, alternate email)
- School/College of Pharmacy/Campus Name
- ASHP Membership ID#
- Anticipated graduation date from Pharm.D. program
- Describe your involvement in ASHP, your state affiliate health-system pharmacy organization and/or your Student Society of Health-System Pharmacy
- Preferred rotation start and stop dates (Include month, date, and year)
- You may include multiple entries but please list in rank order of preference
- Please note that rotation placements are not available for December, May, June, and July
- Name/Contact information for your pharmacy school faculty responsible for experiential programs
- Letter of recommendation (If this letter is not written by your pharmacy school faculty responsible for experiential programs he or she must co-sign the letter and include contact information to acknowledge support of your application).
- Academic transcript OR signed statement by your pharmacy school faculty responsible for experiential programs indicating current G.P.A.