- Schedules and sets meeting agenda for all advisory group calls;
- Facilitates advisory group discussions and ensures all members’ voices are heard;
- Facilitates advisory group priorities and productivity;
- Assigns projects, roles, and other duties to members;
- Tracks member attendance, activities, and participation;
- Tracks progress of work group projects and sends monthly updates to the PTFEC and ASHP Staff Liaisons;
- Informs PTFEC and ASHP Staff Liaisons if any advisory group member is unable to fulfill responsibilities;
- Completes Midpoint and End-of-Year Reports for submission to the PTFEC;
- Attends the November and April PTFEC calls.
- Plans advisory group meeting agendas with the Chair;
- Coordinates the creation, approval, and posting of all advisory group meeting summaries/minutes;
- Assists Chair with managing work group progress and completing necessary reports;
- Performs duties of Chair if Chair is unable.
- Participate in all advisory group activities (e.g. attend conference calls, participate in discussions, assist with work group projects, respond to requests in a timely manner, recommend issues for meeting agendas, etc.);
- Make recommendations to and advise ASHP regarding important technician issues and needs;
- Promote technician involvement in ASHP and PTF, such as through active participation and engagement on ASHP Connect, and promote PTF activities whenever applicable;
- Abide by ASHP policies and respect the confidential nature of all discussions pertaining to ASHP and PTF activities;
- May be appointed to be a work group leader with the following additional responsibilities:
- Act as “Chair” of small working team
- Create project plan in conjunction with work group members to help meet advisory group charges and submit to the advisory group Chair and Vice Chair for approval and direction
- Keep advisory group Chair and Vice Chair informed of project progress;
- Ensure project deadlines are met and outcomes are delivered.