Accelerating the Uptake of Safety Initiatives and Guidelines: Role of Implementation Science
In this one-hour program, the third in a series of three webinars, the faculty will identify implementation science techniques that could specifically aid with improved uptake of the Standardize 4 Safety initiative and the ISMP Guidelines for Safe Medication Use in Perioperative and Procedural Settings.
Wednesday, June 21
1 - 2 p.m. ET
MaryAnn Kliethermes, BSPharm, PharmD, FAPhA, FCIOM, Activity Chair
Director of Medication Safety and Quality
Kaitlyn Watson, BPharm(Hons), PhD, GradCertAppPharmPrac, FHEA
Health-System Impact Fellow
University of Alberta & Hypertension Canada
Founder & CEO
Disaster Pharmacy Solutions
This activity was planned to meet the educational needs of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who practice in hospitals and ambulatory care clinics.
- Recommend implementation science techniques that could support the implementation of Standardize 4 Safety.
- Select implementation science techniques that could enhance use of the ISMP Guidelines for Safe Medication Use in Perioperative and Procedural Settings.
- 1 p.m. - Welcome and Introduction
MaryAnn Kliethermes, BSPharm, PharmD, FAPhA, FCIOM
- 1:05 p.m. - Accelerating the Uptake of Safety Initiatives and Guidelines: Role of Implementation Science
Kaitlyn Watson, BSPharm (Hons), PhD, GradCertAppPharmPrac, FHEA
- 1:45 p.m. - Q&A and Office Hour Announcement
- 2 p.m. - Conclusion
Accredited for CPE
ACPE #: 0204-0000-23-430-L05-P, 0204-0000-23-430-L05-T
CE Credit: 1.0 contact hours (0.10 CEU)
Activity Type: Application-based
Activity Fee: No charge
To Claim CE for the webinar, enter the CE code announced during the activity and complete the evaluation.
|The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education with Commendation.|
|Provided by ASHP.
Supported by an educational grant from Pfizer Inc. For questions and assistance to participate, contact us.