Give your institution the ASHP EDGE: Education to Assure the Development, Growth, and Excellence of your pharmacy workforce.
PharmTech Ready is a comprehensive online technician training program developed to address the current technician workforce shortage, a top priority for pharmacy leaders nationwide.
Why PharmTech Ready?
- ASHP has 80 years’ experience developing and implementing world-class education, content, and practice resources for the pharmacy workforce.
- ASHP is uniquely positioned to leverage collaboration between staff and members, marrying excellence in content development capabilities with real-world practice perspectives.
- ASHP has built a reputation for unparalleled leadership and trust.
- Over 160 hours of entry- and advanced-level content
- More than 70 topics covered
- Encompasses didactic learning requirements and provides supplemental materials to support all aspects of a technician training program
- Includes access to exclusive ASHP continuing education, tools and resources to successfully launch the new technician into a career in pharmacy
- Aligned with PTAC accreditation requirements and the ASHP/ACPE Model Curriculum for a Technician Training Program
PharmTech Ready Powered by Dossier
Enhanced Monitoring and Reporting For Improved Competency Compliance
ASHP's partnership with Dossier, a cloud-based healthcare competency management provider, offers robust monitoring and reporting capabilities so you can spend less time tracking competency completion on paper and more time with patients. Dossier's software add-on seamlessly integrates with PCAC providing easy access to reporting that gives you visibility into your entire team’s competency.
Interested in seeing a demo? Product demos will include ASHP and Dossier team members so you can get answers to all your questions.
Dossier makes it simple to:
- Easily retrieve competencies in one, single dashboard
- Assign & manage all competencies in a centralized location
- Monitor learning and competency progress
- Quickly create robust reports