Choose your specialty below to read more about the program, including lists of current and future recertification activities within each specialty.
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy 3-Year Recertification Plan
- Critical Care Pharmacy 3-Year Recertification Plan
- Geriatric Pharmacy 3-Year Recertification Plan
- Pediatric Pharmacy 3-Year Recertification Plan
- Pharmacotherapy 3-Year Recertification Plan
Why Choose an ASHP 3-Year Recertification Plan?
ASHP’s 3-Year Recertification Plans boast the following unparalleled highlights:
- Access to more than the required recertification hours for each specialty
- A wide variety of activities to meet the preferences of learners
- Rolling enrollment to meet your professional needs
What is included in a 3-Year Recertification Plan?
- Online Recertification Course (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP, BCPPS, BCPS)
- Contemporary Literature Study Modules (BCACP, BCCCP, BCGP, BCPPS, BCPS)
- Online Self-Assessment Program (BCACP)
- Online Clinical Sessions (BCACP, BCGP)
- Online Intensive Studies (BCCCP, BCPPS, BCPS)
- Core Therapeutic Modules (BCCCP, BCPPS, BCPS)
- Specialty Selected Readings (BCGP)
Recertification activities are released on a rolling basis throughout the year. You will not have access to all activities immediately upon enrollment.
For an all-inclusive, no-surprises monthly fee, ASHP 3-Year Plans:
- Make earning recertification affordable and easy to manage.
- Eliminate guesswork by automatically delivering online activities to you.
- Keep it interesting, with varied recertification activity formats within each specialty.
- Provide more recertification credit hours than required by BPS.
- Automatically report credits to BPS.
- Provide immediate pass/fail notification on all activities.
Program Agreement and Cancellation Clause
Ambulatory Care Pharmacy and Geriatric Pharmacy activities are offered jointly with the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP).
The Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) has rules regarding CE redemption for recertification courses and other activities. For details, please visit the 3-Year Plan page for your specialty.