Compounded Sterile Preparation Specialty Recertification Course Package (ONLINE)
The course is designed based on the content outline developed by the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) to provide an overview of recent standards and guidelines that specialists should be familiar with in practice. The course uses a case-based approach to discuss patient care issues.
Compounded Sterile Preparation Specialty Intensive Studies Package (LIVE & ONLINE)
Intensive Studies offer recertification credit through a high-level, interactive discussions on contemporary and emerging issues in compounding sterile preparations.
BCSCP Intensive Studies at the 2022 ASHP Summer Meetings & Exhibition offer up to 6.25 contact hours of recertification credit.
2022 Online Intensive Studies package offers up to 6.25 hours of recertification credit. This package expires in August 2023.
- The Dirty Work of Getting a Cleanroom Clean: Ergonomics of Sterile Compounding
- USP <825>: Radiopharmaceutical Compounding Finally Gets a Chapter of it's Own
- Making Your Certification Reports and Certifier Work for You!
- Technology in the IV Room: IV Workflow and IV Robotics
- Applying Critical Evaluation Skills to Improve Your Pharmacy Certification Report
BCSCP Specialty Selected Readings
Relevant, contemporary readings in the field of sterile compounding. Learners will answer recertification assessment questions in order to earn BCSCP credit. Topics include:
- Insanitary Conditions
- Implementation of Compliance Teams
- Environmental Monitoring