Bye X-Waiver. Are you Ready?
The Medications for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) Training Program is self-guided online learning for pharmacists, physicians, and other advanced healthcare professionals who work or plan to work with medications for opioid use disorder.
This training program is designed to meet the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) training requirements for the Medication Access and Training Expansion (MACE) Act of 2023.
- 10.5 contact hours of continuing education credit for pharmacists and physicians
- Self-paced, online learning
- Pass the comprehensive online exam to receive a statement of completion
- Pass the comprehensive online exam and earn a Credly badge to share on social media that can be used for verification by authorities and potential employers
- Meets Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) requirements for MOUD training*
The training program covers the following topics:
- Opioid Use Disorder Foundations
- Safe Opioid Prescribing
- Complex Patient Care
- Opioid Stewardship for Risk Reduction
Access the learning objectives for each module as well as the listing of faculty involved in developing this program.
Please note: Before completing this Medications for Opioid Use Disorder Training Program, please check with your State Board to confirm that the training program meets the requirements for your respective State.