Scott Knoer, Pharm.D., M.S., FASHP
Chief Pharmacy Officer
The John W. Webb Lecture Award is presented annually at the ASHP Conference for Pharmacy Leaders.
Candidates for the award should be pharmacy practitioners or educators who have distinguished themselves through extraordinary dedication to fostering excellence in pharmacy management or administration. Although this award does not have specific minimum criteria that must be met, candidates for the award will often have:
- Demonstrated inspiring team leadership that yielded nationally significant innovations in pharmacy practice
- May have made noteworthy contributions in mentoring new practice leaders
- May have inspired a large number of pharmacy students or practitioners to make a commitment to professionalism and innovation in practice management through their teaching, speaking, or publications
The nomination period runs from February - April 1, each year.
Nominations should include a one to three page statement about why the individual is qualified for the award, and a copy of the nominee's curriculum vitae.
Email nominations to:
Section of Pharmacy Practice Managers
c/o James Jorgenson, M.S., R.Ph., FASHP
John W. Webb Lecture Award Selection Committee
Nominations will be received annually from any one of or a combination of the following:
- Selection Committee members;
- ASHP Past Presidents;
- ASHP Fellows;
- ASHP Affiliated State Society; or
- at least five active ASHP members submitting and signing a single nomination.