ACPE requires that all pharmacy continuing education (CE) credits must be processed and claimed no later than 60 days from the date of the live activity or completion of an on-demand activity.
- This includes all ASHP activities participated in to date: meetings, workshops, webinars, recorded webinars, home study, print, etc.
- After June 30, 2014 CE credits earned from ASHP activities will NOT be accepted by CPE Monitor beyond 60 days from the date of the live activity.
- Please disregard all previous deadline dates to claim credit contained in ASHP materials; those dates are no longer accurate for all activities for which you have already participated or attended.
- If you are unsure if you have processed CE, check your profile at NABP-CPE Monitor at http://nabp.net to view their transcript.
- This deadline has been established in accordance with ACPE/CPE Monitor directed requirements.