SAG on Business Development
- Advise on vision and strategy for health system specialty pharmacy structure and function to meet current and future needs of the pharmacy enterprise.
- Identify and develop resources to effectively manage economic and financial specialty pharmacy performance, including strategies to access payer network and limited distribution/ restricted access medications.
- Identify and develop resources to assists members to assess opportunities and build a specialty pharmacy
- Identify and develop resources to support excellence in accreditation and regulatory compliance and evolving best practices.
- Identify and develop resources and support advocacy that improve opportunities for the health system specialty pharmacy business model and reimbursement for clinical care provided to patients.
Michael DeCoske, Pharm.D., BCPS
Assistant Vice President, Ambulatory Pharmacy
Baptist Health South Florida
Denise Scarpelli, Pharm.D.
Executive Director of Ambulatory Pharmacy and Business Development
University of Chicago
SAG on Outcomes and Value
- Advise and affect positive change on quality and outcome measures affecting the specialty medication use process.
- Develop a research agenda that identifies gaps and associated metrics to support the unique value of health system specialty pharmacy services.
- Identify and develop resources that assist members to excel in evolving clinical, quality, economic, and humanistic outcomes, including patient & provider satisfaction reporting initiatives.
- Identify and develop resources and support advocacy to assist members in changes to standards affecting the medication use process.
Erica Diamantides, Pharm.D., MHA, BCPS
Specialty Pharmacy Manager
J. Stuart Deal, Pharm.D., R.Ph.
Vice President and General Manager, Summa Health Specialty Pharmacy
SAG on Workforce Development
- Identify and develop resources to support the health system specialty pharmacy work force education, training, career development, and credential needs to support optimal specialty patient care.
- Identify and develop work force resources for supporting and advancing innovative health system specialty pharmacy practice models.
- Advise on future health system specialty pharmacy work force education, training, career development, and credential needs to support practice model advancements.
Louis Sokos, B.S.Pharm., M.B.A.
Director of Specialty Pharmacy Services
Allied Health Solutions/WVU Medicine
Ashley Kappenman, Pharm.D., M.S., BCPS
University of Utah Health